Totaal aantal pageviews

maandag 27 april 2020

Monday (mural) + UPDATE


My project for this period of staying inside, was digitizing our photos. And I assure you: there were a lot of them. It was a lot of work too, but nice to see it all again.
Looking at my pictures, I found quite a few murals. I was always interested I guess.
So here's one I saw in Israel, Tel Aviv, 2013.
A big one and  I wonder if it is still there.


This mural was made by Ana Kogan. Title: The Last Supper
I recognize Einstein, Golda Meir, all famous Jewish people. Marx. Freud?
I'm curious about the others. Does anyone know something about this painting?

Well, A few minutes ago a found a better photo and an explanation. Here: click 

Linking to Colourful World

15 opmerkingen:

klaproos zei

prachtige mural Bertie
einstein moest eens weten wat er allemaal uit is gekomen :-)

Marlou zei

Ha mooi, die mural in Tel Aviv.
Ik heb er daar ook wel een aantal gezien, maar deze is bijzonder!

Heb het goed vandaag,
Marlou

Judy zei

Hee, ik dacht dat ik hier al gereageerd had. Prachtige mural!

Sjoerd zei

Een mooie mural, maar veel verder dan Heerlen kom ik niet. Wellicht eens wat zoekwerk op internet doen. Helaas zullen alle geschreven berichten hierover wel in het Hebreeuws zijn.

anja zei

Lijkt me een moderne versie van het laatste avondmaal van da Vinci?

anja zei

lol
dat staat er al.....

Nietzomaarzooo zei

Mooi. Mijn zoon was dit jaar een paar keer in Tel Aviv. Misschien weet hij het?

Sami zei

What a treasure, my mural is from 2013 too :)
Thanks for participating and sorry about the linky, I've now entered your mural manually.
I have to find some time to digitalize hundreds of photos from 2007 backwards...

biebkriebels zei

Mooie mural, moeilijk te zien wie er allemaal op staan.

Mae Travels zei

Very fascinating mural. I can't recognize anyone that you didn't already mention. I wonder what it means. Scanning old photos could mean a lot of tedious work!

be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Emie zei

Rechts naast de figuur in het geel Ben Goerion?

Bleubeard and Elizabeth zei

I found this truly fascinating. What a way to depict The Last Supper. I would be interested to learn about the numbers under the painting/mural, too.

Marthy zei

Mooie mural.

Bertiebo zei

Emie en Anja, dank voor het meedenken.Sami, thanks for linking

Marleen zei

Een bijzondere schildering.