Totaal aantal pageviews

maandag 15 februari 2021

Yes you can paint here

Amsterdam, NDSM Wharf:  Yes you can paint here:




I asked if I could take a picture and he said yes. Then I asked what it said. 

It sais York,  he answered.. 

And what is York? 

That's my name. 

He was too busy for a little conversation, so I will have to go back to see his work finished. Also because I love the letters and the colours. Can you read it?

(A few weeks ago I showed another mural, this one, click and I was not sure   whether it was finished or not. As I said I went back, but it was not there anymore)

Linking to Sami's Colourful World

16 opmerkingen:

miekequilt zei

Ik heb geen idee wat er staat. Maar jij houdt ons vast op de hoogte. Jammer dat die ander weg is.

Kitty zei

Oh, deze is gaaf zeg!

Kitty zei

Dat york haal ik er trouwens wel uit, linksboven, maar de rest...

In de weer zei

York zie ik links boven, maar ook links onder waar hij bezig is.
Alleen zijn de letters dan half. Verder moet ik nog even puzzelen.
Vind het wel gaaf.

Sjoerd zei

Hij is lekker bezig, mijn ervaring is dat je kunstenaars alleen goed kunt aanspreken als ze even pauze nemen. Ik wacht dan ook vaak daarop.

Nietzomaarzooo zei

Ook weer een mooie. Zag trouwens dit weekend in het Parool een fraaie in de PC Hooftstraat staan. Dacht direct aan jou.

Emie zei

Lekker strak en kleurrijk. Mooi!

Judy zei

Ik vind hem prachtig, de kleuren en de letters. Maar ik kom ook niet verder dan York.

klaproos zei

goed dat je het vroeg :-)

Elizabeth zei

Ik vind dit mooi!

biebkriebels zei

Het is nog steeds een Mural paradijs daar zie ik!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth zei

It's amazing how murals pop up and later become extant. This is lovely only because it is so colorful and has great letters/graphics.

Marthy zei

Mooie letters, mooi die kleuren maar wat er precies staat kan ik niet ontcijferen.

Sami zei

Very colourful and I like the colours. I can only read York, but there are others letters I can't figure out what they are.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

Mae Travels zei

Too bad he wouldn't share more information about this mural and maybe his other works.

be safe... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Anoniem zei

yorkerone leggoo!!