Totaal aantal pageviews

maandag 11 oktober 2021

Monday Mural

 So back to:


The Amsterdam Museum for Street Art and Graffiti


This time to admire the work of Fin Dac. He's from Ireland and this work is called Yuansu.

The girl wears a mask and vivid ethnic clothes. 
This is to signify her heritage, unlike the stereotyped models with whom she shares city walls worldwide. 


She is wearing a 'hanfu', a traditional Chinese style, dating back to the Han dynasty. 

Linking to Sami and her Colourful World

14 opmerkingen:

kwarkito zei

splendide !

Sjoerd zei

Ik vind het heel mooi...

klaproos zei

prachtige kunst

Judy zei

Heel mooi!

Sami zei

It's beautiful. I've seen his mural elsewhere, he seems to paint Asian women.
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Bertie.

Marlou zei

Beeldschoon!
Wat een mooie gezichtsuitdrukking...

miekequilt zei

Prachtig schilderij zeg.

KnutzEls zei

Ik vind het prachtig.

biebkriebels zei

Wat mooi gemaakt!

In de weer zei

Ja er hangt daar veel mooi werk !

Nietzomaarzooo zei

Ook weer een beauty.

Hans zei

Op de NDSM-werf in Amsterdam-Noord, was vroeger de scheepswerf.
Nu is er ook kunstig werk te vinden. Hans

Nicole Orriëns zei

Wat een prachtige mural is dat!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth zei

I was just leaving a comment when I heard a “bang” and then my electricity went out. I stepped outside to see if it was just me, or everyone on the block. My next door neighbor was outside and he told me he had called the electric company and reported the outage. They said they would send someone out to check the problem. My electricity finally came back on at 11:17 this morning. It had been out since shortly before 5:00 p.m. last night, around 19 hours. My apologies if you thought I had forgotten or was ignoring you.

You found some beautiful murals back at the Museum of Street Art. I am always pleased to see more of the art from that amazing museum.